Monday, October 31, 2011

Republicans won't destroy America, even if they win the next Presidential Election. Many Tea Partiers will be furious with the Liberal and Democratic Things of President Mitt Romney, once in the Oval Office

.
But Obama is the BEST ! :


I consider President Obama as a Great Man and Great President and I see Wonderful Opportunities for a Second Term.

I enjoy every triumph of President Obama - That is Good For America.

Obama is the Great Guy for the Future History Books.

I hope that I can read one of those History Books, if God gives me Life and Health. I will relish it like reading the memoirs of Winston Churchill. Which I enjoyed as a Child.

George W. Bush could not destroy America. I doubt that a new Republican President achieves that unfortunate and unpleasant Feat.

.........

No comments:

Post a Comment