Sunday, June 3, 2012

That I can't judge who is a Christian. -- Can I ? - Christianity is monotheistic. Mormonism is polytheistic. - The only skill needed to judge between them is the ability to count past one. Are those guys at Liberty University well informed ??

.
Mitt's Godhood :



Those friends of Jerry Falwell received, applauded and acclaimed Mitt Romney as a Great Christian Leader. Poor Fools !

I am constantly told that I can not be a judge of who is a Christian, but I assume that Christianity is the sequel of the Old Testament. If the Old Testament is a movie, then the New Testament and the History of Jesus is the second movie.

The New Testament continues the previously related story in the Old Testament. And as far as I know the prophets of the Old Testament thundered and threw lightning bolts against the Polytheists. There is "ONLY ONE GOD", is a continuous repetition in the Old Testament.

I have watched the three Godfather Movies of "Francis Ford Coppola" and I have found no contradiction in the three parts.

So If Mormonism believes in several Gods and Mitt Romney believes that he will be a God with his own planet, then this movie does not concatenate well with the Old Testament and the New Testament movies. And Mitt is not a Judeo-Christian.

If Mitt Romney does not believe in his futue Godhood then he is not a Mormon.


Vicente Duque


***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment