Friday, January 25, 2013

VIDEO of Bulldog Lennox eating his last meal before being killed ( Euthanasia ) for having a horrible cancer in bones. - He is a terminal patient. - I feel sorry for Hugo Chavez that can not receive Euthanasia because he is a political pawn in a chess game

.

Games played with Dead Pharaos and Roman Emperors :


I feel sorry for the Great Suffering of Mr Chavez. We don't know anything about him since he underwent surgery in Cuba on December 11, 2012 ....

It is very clear that the Officials in Venezuela are playing games with false hopes.

My guess is that Chavez is paralyzed on both legs and can not stand or sit down - He probably is breathing with injected oxygen at pressure ( respiratory machine ). He has few days to live. I am a follower of Doctor Jose Rafael Marquina ( Venezuelan Oncologist ) in Naples Florida and he has many informants that tell of the horrible condition of Hugo Chavez.

I can die one day of a similar painful disease and I want to be euthanized like Dog Lennox, and I don't want to be artificially kept alive.

Another horrible possibility is that Mr Hugo Chavez is already dead and kept in a Freezer in Cuba, or is already mummified while the pawns are moved in the chess game of Power.

I think that these games of a dead pharao where played in Egypt, while some rivals were killed.

It certainly happened when the Great Famous Emperor Trajan ( Trajanus ) died in Roma, and there was a conspiration to deceive the Roman people, kill the rivals and enthronize Emperor Hadrian.

Finally : This dog is luckier than Hugo Chavez ! -- How sad !!  ---- I once killed a dog with a bullet because he was in great pain and hopeless condition. It is very probable that I also die by a bullet, which I have been promised.

Lennox eating his last meal




************************

No comments:

Post a Comment