Friday, November 4, 2011

VIDEO, "Drunk" Rick Perry - Believe me, I know a lot about drunkards, drug addicts, and Rick is no more drunk than Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachman, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum. All of them are drunk with Power, Money, Hypocrisy, Lies, Deception, etc

.
I absolve and acquit Rick Perry from the charge of Drunkness, Alcoholism and Inebration - This guy may be under heavy stress and needs to relax with friends doing clownish things - He is a fool, but not so great a fool like Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum, etc ...


Everybody knows that Rick Perry is clownish, buffon and jester, a glad, joyful, joyous and happy guy, that loves jokes, jests and pranks.


Let's forgive Rick Perry for this innocent circus, there is no proof of drunkness or being high on drugs. I know a lot about drunkards and drug addicts. I know a lot about the gutter and debased madmen thanks to dangerous substances.


I abhor alcoholics and drugos, because I have known them too well.


Rick Perry is perfectly innocent for me. Just a stressed man that feels at ease with friends. He is in an adventure.


Finally, I am opposed to Republicans and all their ideas. I admire, love and respect President Obama.



Rick Perry NH Speech: Drunk or High?




****************

No comments:

Post a Comment