Friday, May 11, 2012

Bullies : They are despicable cowards that attack many against one. I have been attacked by gangs of drug addicts with knives and iron bars. They are despicable because when I counterattack with my knife or iron bar they run like the bastards and scoundrels that they are

.
I recognize Mitt Romney in the bastards and scoundrels that have attacked me. My wife also carries a knife. You can graduate to automatic guns when the others show firearms.

I always thought that Mitt Romney was a despicable bully, for many months I have been thinking about that, and I wasn't surprised to find that he had a posse or gang of bastards to intimidate the weakest students and teachers in his school.

Mitt is ridiculous : "Vote for me because I am very rich", "My wealth shows that I am very intelligent and can be the best president"....

How despicable, he has shown to be the bully many times, before his high school despicable record was revealed.

Mitt is the topmost in liars, hypocrites and cynics, many gaffes and stupid declarations show the phony and fake guy. Mitt has no compassion or empathy for others, only for the wealthy that he loves and admires.

I know that you find it hard to believe that I won confrontations in which I was attacked by several armed guys, but think of this : they are very coward.

And I never attacked others, I always counterattacked when my life was at risk. That is called "Personal Defense" and it is more fundamental that the 10 commandments that Moses received in the Sinai Mountain.

I pray that people do not vote for a coward. Many instances of Mitt's life show the coward.

God, Nature or Life blessed me with dangerous and painful experiences ! - I share them.

***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment