Friday, May 11, 2012

VIDEO, Lawrence O'Donnell : Was Mitt Romney a bully growing up? - Comment in YouTube : "I don't vote for bullies. He can say it happened a million years ago but it happened. I can say I've done shit when I was a kid that I regret but I'm not the? one running for president"

.

Another Comment in YouTube :

"Obama and Romney are both born leaders, even from their youth. Obama led the way for equality and fairness, he led students to campaign against inequality. Romney also a leader in his youth led the way for students to bully and discriminate amongst fellow students, he led the way for inequality, Obama and Romney are both leaders in an opposite direction".

*************


Published on May 10, 2012 by Licentiathe8th

May 10, 2012
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell and The Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart discuss Mitt Romney's mean prank against a soft spoken boy.

The Last Word - Was Mitt Romney a bully growing up? 




*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment