Sunday, August 26, 2012

VIDEO, Cenk Uybur, "Confidential Documents Expose Romney On Taxes", "Mitt Romney is a professional TAX CHEAT", "I won't go to jail like Al Capone for evading taxes"

.
Let's evade taxes as much as possible. Let's cheat as much as possible. If challenged by the IRS, we just fix it with lawyers and accountants and SETTLE the problem with the IRS, because we are super millionaires.


We super millionaires do not have the cares and worries of Common Despicable Mortal Humans, I am going to become a God with my own planet ( Mormon Theology ) so that I am going to cheat as much as possible. I won't go to jail like Al Capone for evading taxes, I just fix the thing with my accountants and lawyers and settle the problem with the Internal Revenue Service IRS.


And I laugh all the way to the Cayman Islands to bath myself in my gold !!


Published on Aug 25, 2012 by TheYoungTurks

"Hundreds of pages of confidential internal documents from the private equity firm Bain Capital published online Thursday provided new details on investments held by the Romney family's trusts, as well as aggressive strategies that Bain appears to have used to minimize its investors' and partners' tax liabilities...".* Cenk Uygur and comedian Jimmy Dore discuss on The Young Turks.


Confidential Documents Expose Romney On Taxes



***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment