Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Presidenting while Financial Shark and Tax Evader - Presidenting while School Bully, Brutal Barber and Fake Cop, - Presidenting while despising half the Population, - Presidenting while being a coward that poses as Macho Macho - Presidenting while Hypocrite and Liar

.
Presidenting while dodging Vietnam because "Mormon Missionary" in France :


I operate PRESIDENTING.COM, one of my sites and I work with humility and love what I call "Presidenting with Obama" because Obama represents the best of America, in humanity and moral qualities and values.

In International Relations Obama is admired and loved by all the "Good" Nations and I am sure that he imposes some respect in many or all of the "Bad" Nations. Because the American Empire with Obama rules by Example, Humanity, Morality and Best Intentions to improve in Human Rights ( abolishing torture, etc .... not yet perfect ! )

But I shudder of horror at the thought of such a COWARD and BULLY ( with capitals ) as Mitt Romney in the White House. And forgive me for the "pleonasm" that is the redundancy and superfluous use of words, because all BULLIES are COWARDS, like Mitt Romney in the Cranbrook School where he needed a posse of scoundrels and bastards to torture and humiliate a small child of 15, that was weak, and a little odd for the taste of this shameless pampered child, son of the  Michigan Governor.

I can not operate "Presidenting with Romney" because I would feel extremely ashamed and embarrassed of projecting an image that I approve of this crook.

Can you give me an idea of how to rechristen my blog PRESIDENTING.COM with Mitt Romney in the Oval Office of the White House, probably plotting to become richer and richer, while being a puppet of tax idiot Grover Norquist and Super Racist Kris Kobach..


Please Help me in my quandary, uncertainty and perplexity !


Vicente Duque


*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment