Saturday, July 21, 2012

Is Mitt a VBG "Very Bad Guy" ?? - My intuition and strong suspicion tells me that Mitt Romney is a Great Tax Evader, and that he cheats in tithes to his Church

.
I wonder if Mitt has been in bed with Mafia, not necessarily Americans, but perhaps people laundering money, like dictators, drug traffickers, prostitution, weapons, etc ...


There is a movie in which famous Hollywood actor Nicholas Cage is selling weapons so that people kill each other anywhere.

That is the kind of guys that may have invested money in Tax Heavens of the Caribbean or Europe and that may have financed and helped Mitt Romney in his career of depredations.

I have absolutely no doubt about Mitt Romney's personality : he is a bully, brutal barber, fake cop, a super narcissist, selfish arrogant guy and cheater that believes that he was born to dominate and humiliate others, and will always get away with his depredations.

Because that is what Mitt Romney is : a predator.

These guys have armies of lawyers and accountants, experts ready to dodge and elude taxes and fines. And sometimes they are too clever and help the tycoon to evade taxes and break the law.

A Hypocrite and Liar like Mitt is sometimes too smart and too clever and shrewd. He should have made many mistakes, and they will be uncovered some day in the future. Hopefully in the next few months before the election.

Of course, I can not prove this in a Court of Justice, but I have great trust and confidence in my intuition and suspicions. They never fail me. I am not a seer or augur, but I know human nature very well.


Mitt Romney is a very fishy guy with a horrible stench of possible bad actions. But I am not a prosecutor or witness. However, his demeanor and everything that I know about this Guy tells me that this is a VBG, that is a "Very Bad Guy".


Vicente Duque

************************

No comments:

Post a Comment